Corn Elotes • Made At Home!
2 roasted corn on the cob
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp chopped epazote
1 tbsp mayo
1/2 tbsp sour cream
1 tbsp lime juice
1 1/2 tsp cotija cheese
salt to taste
pinch of cayenne pepper
1 tsp chopped cilantro
1. Roast corn on the cob on the grill or under the broil.
2. Let corn cool and shuck off the cob.
3. In a saute pan melt butter and add charred corn.
4. Add garlic and cook until fragrant about 30 seconds.
5. Add epazote and cook for an additional one min.
6. Take off heat and add in mayo, sour cream, lime juice, and cotija cheese. Season with salt to taste
7. Plate and garnish with a sprinkle of cayenne pepper, cilantro and more cotija cheese.